La Houille Blanche
Number 3, Juin 2003
|Page(s)||112 - 117|
|Published online||01 July 2009|
Mesures financières pour assurer l'avenir de la gestion des équipements hydrauliques de la plaine d'Antananarivo
Financials measures to assure the future management of Antananarivo plain hydraulics equipment's
Directeur du BPPAR, Antananarivo, Bureau des Projets de Promotion et d'Aménagement des Régions BP 3876 Antananarivo 101 Madagascar / Tél. Fax: (261) 20 22 645 38
2 BCEOM, consultants
3 IGGREF, conseiller
Auteur de correspondance : firstname.lastname@example.org
A big program of works (400 106 euros) has reduced the risks of plain of Antananarivo flood. It's necessary to ensure operation and maintenance of this works, in spite of people poverty, of the political will to not make more heavy the industry charges and of the scarcity of territorial communities resources. The need of total financing is approximately 7.5 109Fmg (1,25 106 euros) including the annual alimentation of the fund for cyclone damages.
A.P.I.P.A. has received in 1999 temporaries subsidies (State, Province, Community) and dues for 2.4 109 Fmg (0.4 106 euros). To cover the totality of charges, it's suggested
1. To improve the existing resources:
• recovering the dues for embankment authorisations;
• collecting the annual dues for embanked plots.
2. To create new resources:
• prolongation of workings subsidies;
• participation of outskirts communities;
• introduction in land tax of a share for A.P.I.P.A.;
• holding in charge by State the flood advertisement and the national patrimony conservation.
© Société Hydrotechnique de France, 2003